Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First '09 wedding!

Marc and Courtney gave me a real gift for my first wedding of the year: An absolutely beautiful intimate wedding followed by a rocking and fun reception. My head is still spinning! I try to be unobtrusive, but I admit to busting a few moves out on the dancefloor. (Mostly the robot).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kadie Pangburn said...

These are so fun and beautiful, you are an amazing photojournalist Shane! My favs are the one with the "P" in the foreground, the make-up shot in the tile bathroom, and pretty much all the reception shots. Who could ask for a more gorgeous location!?