Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another stellar year!

I was amazed last year when I managed to pull out a No. 4 ranking overall for the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association. The AG membership is comprised of some of the world's very best wedding photographers.

So, imagine my surprise when I pulled it off for the second year in a row! Competition was super stiff this year. And I still can't believe that my name is up there with some of my idols.

Congrats to all the winners!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shane - That's awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shane- did the light fall like that in the first photo, or did it take a bit of photoshop?

Shane Snider said...

Brett... The light was falling in that pattern at the top and I finished it off with some heavy burning.

So the rest of you know, the AG allows photoshop manipulation, unlike its sister organization, the WPJA. So all of these entries have some considerable photoshop work.

Anonymous said...

Cool, great image.

Anonymous said...

that's awesome Shane! I love so many of these!
Great work keep it up :)

Kim Calakoutis said...

Wow! Awesome Job! Congrats!