Friday, April 3, 2009

New Wins...

I feel really lucky to have had an awesome year with weddings in 2008. I've been proud of my accomplishments with one organization in particular - the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA). I know I've been posting a lot of contest wins lately - I'm just really excited for the brides when one of their special moments does well in competition. And this competition is TOUGH. The winners are picked from thousands of entries from photographers throughout the world.

The WPJA is making some cool changes to its website - so go on in and click around and get inspired.

Here are my winning images from the fourth quarter contest:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

takedi.com fotografia said...

Love the second one. Congrats!

Evan Baines said...

Congrats mi amigo!

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Shane, you amaze me! Great stuff!

Ayesha said...

The very last image of the cry with tears... warms my soul. Wow what an amazing moment!