Saturday, August 16, 2008

The streak continues

I've been pretty lucky in the last year with contest entries. While I don't let photo contests define my career, I'm pretty excited about my standing in one particular organization. The Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association recognizes wedding photojournalists who use creative techniques to enhance images after capture.

For the second quarter of 2008, I had six images place in the contest. I really love looking through all the photos and seeing how truly international the contest is becoming. Stunning entries from Poland, the Philippines, Finland, and many more countries are showing brides the possibilities of artistic photojournalism.

Congrats to all my peers as well!

Here are the winning pictures:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, yeah, yeah...you and your contest wins! ;) Seriously teach me your tricks, so I can win every time! Congrats on your fab images!

Shane Snider said...

shhhhhhhhh.... I can't give away all my secrets. But I can be bribed with beer.