Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A (d i f f e r e n t) office

After a few months of anticipation and planning and moving and sweat... I'm pleased to announce that I've moved to a new location with the amazing Joe Bun of Joe Bunn DJ Company. Joe found this great house near the Five Points area in downtown Raleigh and it really suits both of our styles. I have to give Joe credit for finding an amazing designer: Susan Tollefson. I think she really did an incredible job.

The goal was to create a comfortable, fun atmosphere for our clients. I look forward to meeting many of you soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shane! Congrats..the studio is gorgeous! I'll have to come visit sometime :)

Joe said...

Hey Shane,

This place is very nice. I'm envious.

Joe