Saturday, May 16, 2009

More contest wins...

I don't even know how to start this without feeling like I'm milking these contests for all they're worth. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of my contest accomplishments over the last several months.

I found out that I placed 5th overall for the first quarter for the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (ISPWP). I had eight top 10 placements. I already have a huge head (literally), so I'm hoping this won't inflate it to the point where I float off into space. Though I'm sure the astronauts working on the Hubble Telescope wouldn't mind an extra hand.

But I digress.

Here are the winners:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

shawnreeder said...

Awesome Shane!! Congratulations!

Sergio said...

Shane!!
Awesome images on the ISPWP contest! You really turned it on big time!!! Congratulations on the 5th place. I am very happy to see you compete on ISPWP.

Best,
Sergio

Damon said...

The 9th Place image is my favorite. Yet another reason why my opinion is never sought in photo competitions.

Congrats on the victoriousness.

Evan Baines said...

Congratulations Shane! Excellent work all around!

Kelly said...

Shane, You SHOULD be proud of yourself! No need for a disclaimer, the pics are great. Very impressive.
Kelly