Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lisa and Joe

I met Lisa a couple of years back. At the time, she was the single roommate of our friend, Mellony. I remember joking that if Lisa got married, maybe I would shoot her wedding. Along came Joe. He didn't waste anytime, and our friendly banter about photographing their wedding became reality.

I love it when a plan comes together.

The wedding was at the beautiful Treyburn Country Club in Durham.

Enjoy some pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the yummy slideshow is here.

3 comments:

Studio222 Photography said...

I LOVE the one of her face through the groomsmen's heads. Lovely moment captured!

Valerie Schooling said...

Beautiful, Shane! What a cool car...and that next to last pic in b/w is my fav. Great work, as always!

ben said...

hey man, these are some great shots. nice work at the reception.