Sunday, February 15, 2009

Courtney and Marc

Usually, when I'm at the Lincoln Theatre in downtown Raleigh, I have a beer in my hand and my ears are ringing. When I saw Dinosaur Jr. there a year ago, it was one of the loudest shows I had ever heard. Great, but loud.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw GNR tribute band Appetite for Destruction there. It was a great show. I was sad, though... because it reminded me that I never started my own GNR tribute, Fat Axl. But I digress.

So, it was cool to hang out with Courtney and Marc this afternoon. I'll be shooting their wedding next month.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that shot of them kissing on the stairway

Anonymous said...

love the toning on the 5th one. Beautiful!