Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bull City Engagement

Lisa and Joe love downtown Durham. And I can't say I blame them. In the past few years, the city has undergone some dramatic changes. They boast an impressive roster of restaurants, potential haunts and lots of character. Durham is a little bit of a hard luck story, which is why I can identify.

Here are some pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And the slideshow is here.

14 comments:

masonlis said...

Shane, We love, love the pictures and had so much fun.

DanG said...

great shots man. my faves are #3 and the second to last, but they all rock!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these. the composition is so great, especially on the last three!!

Christopher Record said...

Great stuff Shane. I love the one where she is pulling his tie. Very nice!

Leah Bowman said...

These are fantastic! Lovely as always. :)

I need to get to know downtown Durham better...

julia vandenoever said...

beautiful work. i used to live in durham and it brings back memories.

Anonymous said...

wow, nice blend of the architecture with the couple!

Ryan said...

Love that 2nd to last one!

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Shane: I always LOVE your work! Would love to shoot with you some time! Fabulous stuff here!

Anonymous said...

yay for my hometown! these are awesome. :-)
--great to meet you and your wife this week. it was an awesome seminar!

Valerie said...

Fabulous, all of these are so unique and different. You are amazing! Almost as good as your karaoke! :-) Seriously though it was awesome meeting you this week at OSPS!

Lindsey said...

you are super talented, shane!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Goodness - I LOVe that 2nd shot!

Morgan H said...

I love seeing amazing pictures in Durham!