Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yeah mon. I'm back from Jamaica...

I just returned from my trip to Negril, Jamaica to cover the beautiful wedding of Joanna and Charles. The couple lives in San Diego and found me several months back after seeing a picture I had published in BRIDES magazine.

The ceremony was held at the Moondance Villas and the couple stayed at Country Country. Both are beautiful spots for vacationers.

While I did manage to avoid a sunburn with the help of about a gallon of 45 SPF lotion, I will be rethinking my summer outdoors wedding attire. It was hot - and I wore all black. Ouch. I can't say my wife didn't warn me. "But dear," I said. "I need to look like a ninja."

Instead, I ended up looking like someone pushed me into the ocean.

In any case, enjoy some images:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jose Villa said...

shane,

love the use of flare and the backlighting you have going here.. super!!

jose villa

Nicholaus Haskins said...

Dude that's funny, we were literally in the SAME location last month! Sea Splash Restaurant in the bg on one of your shots. Yup...thats Negril...and the oh so powerfully bright sunset....pain to work with! Great stuff man!

andrew said...

Nice work Shane... love these shots!