Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sand, sand everywhere, sand...

I don't want to complain here, 'cause I absolutely loved shooting Morgan and Ben's wedding at Wrightsville Beach. But after two beach weddings in a row, I feel as if I'm taking a little too much of the beach with me when I come home. It has somehow migrated to my bed, my other shoes... I could have sworn I picked a piece out of my coffee.

Oh well, such is the price for covering a gorgeous ceremony. Morgan and Ben were wed at Beach Access 43. It's a really great part of the beach with a little sand dune (mound really) right in the center of the ceremony site. The reception was at Oceanic Restaurant, a fantastic spot right on the beach.

Thanks for having me out, guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

andrew said...

Love it! Totally PJ and I'm sure the couple loved working with you.

Anonymous said...

I love the b&w of the ceremony on the beach! Beautiful!

Heather Mabe Photography said...

I love these! Wonderful! :)

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

I love that shot with the pier!

Anonymous said...

Some great shots! Morgan, I'm your fellow ASU mate and helped with your wedding day foundations! Love your dress!