Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm a weiner! Again!

I got a bit of exciting news when I got home last night. The results of the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association's fourth quarter contest are in and I had four images place, making me No. 4 in the world for the quarter. It's a really cool contest for artistic, manipulated photojournalistic images.

But my beautiful clients were the real winners:

Like Whitney Carpenter, whose beautiful face won me this award:

Photobucket

Or Caroline Hope and her fiance Chad, with a smoldering kiss that won me this:

Photobucket

Or Brooks Ann and fiance Charles, whose tender moment garnered this:

Photobucket

Or Eleni Flowers, whose awesome reception gave me this amazing moment:

Photobucket

And the result:

Photobucket

Congrats you guys!

1 comment:

Holritz Photography said...

Awesome Shane! Very proud of you!

Will we be seeing you on the Roadtrip? Vegas?

a