Thursday, February 28, 2008

Graced with a very beautiful fashion soiree

I wouldn't consider myself a fashionista by any means. I always depend on folks who have an eye for fashion to point me in the right direction. That's why I couldn't pass up an opportunity to work with the amazingly talented Grace Beason of Grace Leisure Events and my new friends at Tre Bella at their Midwinter Night's Dream fashion show hosted by Six Plates Wine Bar in Durham.

The folks at Tre Bella had some beautiful models showing off the hottest new dresses from designers in New York City.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's Six Plates owner Matt Beason reflected in his wine cabinet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the slideshow.

No comments: