Monday, November 24, 2008

StepUp - a workshop

If someone would have told me a couple of years ago that I'd be holding my own wedding photography workshop, I might have laughed in their face. I've never considered myself much of a public speaker. But, apparently, some people liked what I had to say at OSP-South in Charleston a couple of weeks ago.

I've never been one to hold anything back. So, when a couple of people suggested that I do my own workshop, I thought, "Well, why not?"

So, StepUp was born. This workshop will be about pricing, marketing and the art of wedding photography. We have some great guests lined up, including Punam Bean - a remarkable photographer based in New York City - and Joe Bunn, one of the southeast's most successful DJs.

We'll also have a live shoot with a bride and a full day of image critique.

Some quick facts:
When: Jan. 29-31
Where: Folly Beach, SC (near Charleston)
Cost: $600 ($300 retainer required to hold seat)

Here's the flyer:
Photobucket

The PDF version is here.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Mr. win-every-single-wpja-competition! :)

Kip and Liz said...

Wohoo, I'm in. See you on Folly Shane!