Friday, June 13, 2008

I didn't even write a speech...

I just found out yesterday that I cracked the Top 10 for the Artistic Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA) - for the third straight time. I have lots of people to thank for the honor; but most importantly, I need to thank my clients Brooks Ann and Charles. They gave me a really unique wedding to cover and I was just inspired to be around them. In fact, all of the winning images are from their wedding.

It's a pretty humbling experience having your name up there with some of the world's greatest photographers. I'll do my best not to let the noggin' swell too much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Scott Piner said...

Great job, Shane!

Anonymous said...

Seriously Shane? I told you its like a RULE that you HAVE to win every contest! ;) Congrats!

Michelle Morales Photography said...

Congratulations Shane! Beautiful images & a well deserved win! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Kellie... this Shane Always Wins rule is really unfair. If you could dial down the creativity a bit that'd be great, thanks. =)